Now that I am being nominated, I am pretty sure I may be heading somewhere. I was not used to this. Sparkle nominated me for this. Help me in thanking her by visiting and following her blog here https://sparkletumu.wordpress.com/
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the seven questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and tag/pingback to their blogs.
- Ask them seven new questions.
The Q & A
What is the best and worst purchase you’ve ever made? Best purchase are the first two books I bought for myself for the first time. Whose Land is it Anyway facilitated my first flight to an academic workshop in Hargeysa, Somaliland. My second trip to Lisbon to present on the book was halted because of corona virus. Shebeen Tales is the motivating factor behind the Roadmap for Invention Series I launched on this platform last week. Worst purchase, I am still thinking
If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Kurauone, for it’s roots in the Shona, and it’s meaning. It literally means Grow up and see. So I am growing up, I wanna see.
Who is the latest amazing author you have discovered? D H Lawrence. He has been on my toes for two months now. His projection of love and relationships sinks in my corrupted and flawed thinking.
What are somethings that sound like compliments but are actually insults? Those sexist comments that are linked to success.
What’s your favorite thing about reading? Reading brings fulfillment of my soul. I see the world through the magic of words.
What was the last book you purchased? Trapped: the one I reviewed a few hours ago, I purchased it on Monday.
All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book,whose number do you look for first and why? My next girlfriend’s assuming she will give them to me before the projected incident hehehe
I nominate: anyone who is still to be nominated in this
If you choose to participate use these copied questions from @https://hopechilinda.wordpress.com/
Here are your questions
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to start blogging?
- What have you eaten today?
- Which one is your favourite holiday? Why?
- What is your unpopular opinion?
- Apart from blogging, what else are you good at?
- What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
- The colour of your shirt +the last thing you ate is your new nickname. What is it?
4 thoughts on “Real-neat-blog-award”
Thank you for participating
Thank you for the nomination
LikeLiked by 1 person
Kurauone is kulauone in Nyanja hehe I guess I would not have a hard time learning shona
Let’s teach each each, bantu languages share the same stem
LikeLiked by 1 person